Tout d'abord, Merci Annabelle !!!!!!!quelle surprise de recevoir ton petit paquet !!! :) et trés trés sympa la carte ;) lol Gros bisous !!!!
Ici tout va bien. Chacha et Vince ont trouvé un appart et aménagent le 1er juillet. Downtown, 10 minutes de chez nous :)
Stargate est en pause jusqu'à mi juillet. Je suis donc en vacances forcées, mais ça tombe bien car mes parents arrivent demain pour 2 semaines de tourisme !! youhou! au programme : excursions en plein air, baleines, apprentissage de l'anglais et découverte de nouvelles saveurs culinaires ;)
Hier soir, soirée arrosée...c'était pas beau à voir!!! Chacha et moi sommes restées trés tard dans la nuit (ou devrais-je dire tôt?) à veiller sur les vomitos qui tiennent pas la biere !! bon faut dire qu'on en a bu au moins 7 ou 8...et pas les quantités françaises...et que Gab et Vince n'avaient quasiment rien mangé de la journée...les boulets ;) Bref bonne soirée mais on en paie encore les conséquences!
J'espère que tout le monde va bien et que vous avez bien profité de la fête de la musique !!! ... parce qu'ici, ils connaissent pas !
Hi everyone,
first thanks to Annabelle for her little package ;)
Here everything is going fine. Chacha and Vince found an appartment. It's in downtown, 10 minutes away from here but they can only move in on july 1st.
Stargate is on hiatus until mid july so I'm on forced vacation which is good because my parents arrive tomorrow for 2 weeks!! yeah ! that's gonna be fun!! excursions, whale watching, learning english and discovering new culinary tastes :)
Yesterday we went to a pub and we were wasted !! can't even remember how many drinks we had but probably more than 7 or 8 so Chacha and I had to stay ver late awake to help the guys throwing up all the beers !!! :( not so fun but the night was great anyway and we had a good time. We are still paying the price of it though...my head still hurts!
I hope you are all great!
Maria, as you guessed we are not allowed to take pictures on set. I took the liberty to post this one because it's not spoilery or anything :) signed an agreement, can't share anything from set with anyone...damn I would have so much to say ;)
21 juin 2008
pitite update / smallish update
Publié par
Marion - Fifi
à
19:22
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
Ah, hangovers are never prety are they, and someone else's vomit ... this is where I'm soooo glad I'm not 20 anymore, lol.
I totaly understand about it , don't worry, it's still fun (and a privilege) to follow you following your dreams ( did I ever tell you , I had some very similar to yours once?)
Hope you have a great time with your parents, vancouver and it's surroundings seem to have lots of interesting places and things to do.
Enregistrer un commentaire