Pas le temps de blablater, je dois filer à un BBQ avec les amis du boulot.
Juste quelques photos du boulot...legendes et explications quand j'aurais le temps...ou sur demande :)
enjoy !!
ps: prise avec telephone....qualite mediocre..désolée
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/rirififiloulou/boulot/
No time to talk, I have to go to a BBQ with friends from work.
Just a few pics from work. Explanations when I have time...or upon request !
Enjoy !!
ps: taken with cell phon...bad quality...sorry
4 oct. 2008
news en photos / news in pictures
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

3 commentaires:
OMG The Chair!
La forêt sur le tournage de Merlin est magnifique. Par contre, la tête coupée... :S
Finaly catching up. wonderful locations for Merlin, but my favorites, the STARGATE, the CHAIR just fantastic. In my ignorance I never realised there was a pudle gate , always thought it was special effects. Can I save that photo? I can understand if you prefer not to, so no worries if not :-)
go for it :)
there is in fact a puddle gate :) it's a projector. I guess it was more afordable for them to create a nice puddle effect rather than having the visual effects guys do it everytime so when they can prevent it they just work on the Kawooosh :)
looks awesome !! but I think Joe M. wrote something about that in his blog at some point.
Enregistrer un commentaire